REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale
Auberge Beach is a new, ultra-luxury, 171-unit project situated on 4.6 acres, looking out over 450 feet of prime oceanfront. The building was developed by Related, Fortune, Auberge Resorts, Carlos Mattos, and the Fairwinds Group, promising to raise the bar for waterfront condominium living on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Auberge Beach Residences & Spa will offer the highest level of services in all of Broward County. Top-notch amenities include a world-class full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the pool deck and the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and casual restaurants offering exemplary cuisine, barefoot butler service and so much more.
Art and luxury are brought together to create a unique complex that changes Fort Lauderdale’s skyline. An extraordinary property that showcases signature amenities to pamper its exclusive residents such as exquisite restaurants, complete relaxation spa, and beachfront facilities. Service also differentiates Auberge as a high-standard residential building on a beautiful location of 450 feet of white sand beach.
NORTH TOWER RESIDENCES
At the North residential tower in Auberge Beach Residences & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, you will have a large choice of units ranging from 4 to 5 bedrooms and interior square footage between 1,700 to 4,971. The residences were designed to take advantage of the oceanfront site, with flow-through plans offering 9’ high ceilings and glass walls that provide impressive views of the city skyline, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway.
SOUTH TOWER RESIDENCES
The open floor plans offered in the South Tower of this exclusive development vary from 1,355 – 3,724 Sq. Ft. distributed in 1 to 4-bedroom units. For specific residences den, family room and home office are also included. The outdoor square footage ranges between 276 and 1,679. To top it off the penthouse collection offers 5 exclusive and large penthouses ranging in sizes from 4,292 Sq. Ft. to 5,817 Sq. Ft and amazing private pools in the vast terraces of selected residences.
KITCHEN & BATH
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa in Fort Lauderdale is distinguished for the importance to detail and this characteristic is presented in every area including the kitchens & bathrooms, that showcase fine materials and finishes, such as: Italian designed kitchen cabinetry, integrated Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, with an espresso/cappuccino system. The bathrooms feature modern fixtures, his & her vanities, a deep soaking tub and much more.
Auberge Beach Fort Lauderdale
The project offers swimming pools and cabanas with the best service and vistas to the ocean.
Overlooking the ocean, the ultra-modern and high-end fitness center is at your disposal.
The signature Spa offers relaxation treatments inspired by the soothing local ambiance.
Residents will have access to global exquisite cuisine in Auberge’s Ft. Lauderdale restaurants.
- THE BUILDING: This project is comprised of two luxurious buildings, the North Tower with 17 stories featuring 57 residences, and the South Tower with 22 stories and 114 well-appointed units. All residences offer breathtaking views of the city, the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
- DEVELOPER: The Related Group and Fortune International Group have partnered with The Fairwinds Group to develop Auberge Beach Residences & Spa.
- ARCHITECTURE: Designed by internationally recognized architecture firm Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates, Auberge Beach’s sleek, organic façades are a departure from both coastal contemporary and traditional designs, striking a balance between natural forms and sophisticated luxury, with sweeping ocean views from each unit.
- INTERIOR DESIGN: Meyer Davis, whose award-winning portfolio includes 1 Hotel South Beach, W Chicago Lakeshore, and the Paramount Hotel in New York City, believes that great design works on multiple levels, weaving together bold moves and striking details to create both immediate impact and lasting memory.
- COMPLETION DATE: Both the North and South Towers were completed in 2018.
- STYLISH AMENITIES: Private pool and beach club amenities, including cabanas, food and beverage service, and much more are available. The world-class Spa by Auberge offers all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments, inspired by the local environment, within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere.
- DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: 30% at contract and balance at closing.
- LOCATION: The exquisite location is centered directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront, minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s airport, luxury shopping, marinas and more.
- SWIMMING POOLS: Residents will enjoy multiple swimming pools with cabanas, food and beverage services included, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- WORLD-CLASS SPA: The world-class Spa by Auberge offers all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment, set within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere.
- Number of Towers: 2
- Year Built: 2018
- Bedrooms: 1 - 5
- Floor Count: 17
- Total Units: 171
- Sq Ft Range: 1,350 - 6,000 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: The Related Group, Fortune International Group and The Fairwinds Group
- Architect: Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates
- Building Type : Luxury